Computerization of library may be a basic need in today's situation. For computerization, library professionals having problems like which library software is more suitable to our library.
This paper discusses the software Delplus 2.0 which is developed by DELNET (Developing Library Network) & also focused the important modules of that software. Software is an important basic for Computerization the libraries. The success of library Computerization systems is depending upon the features of software application. So it's necessary to possess appropriate software for library operation. Today, an outsized number of software’s are available to computerized the library. They vary from a couple of thousands to a couple of lakhs of rupees depending upon the flexibility, networking & other features. A quick account of DELPLUS 2.0 software package is presented here.
Cite this article:
Jaishri Lawatre, S. Chandrappa. Library Management System Delplus 2.0: A Ueseful Technique. Res. J. Humanities and Social Sciences. 2020; 11(3):238-240. doi: 10.5958/2321-5828.2020.00038.8
Jaishri Lawatre, S. Chandrappa. Library Management System Delplus 2.0: A Ueseful Technique. Res. J. Humanities and Social Sciences. 2020; 11(3):238-240. doi: 10.5958/2321-5828.2020.00038.8 Available on: https://rjhssonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-11-3-10
1. Kaul, Sangeeta : (Delplus 2.0 Presentation) – an experience
2. Developing Library Network (2008). DELNET Homepage. Retrieved September 01, 2008 from http://www.delnet.res.in.
3. Aswal, R.S.(2006).Library Automation for 21st century. New Delhi: Ess EssPub.
4. Kumar, PSG, “Information Technology: Basic Concepts”, New Delhi: BR publishing Corporations, 2003, p9-17.
5. Kannappanawar, B.U “Problems and prospects of Information technology in R&D Libraries “Dr. P.S.G Kumar festschrift Library and Information Profession in India, Vol-1, Part-2, Delhi; B.R. Publishing Corporation, 2004, p612-617.