Hena Shmeem, A. N. Sharma, Suchitra Sharma
Hena Shmeem1, Dr. A. N. Sharma2, Dr. Suchitra Sharma3
1Research Scholar, Govt. V.Y.T.P.G. Autonomous College, Durg (C.G.)
2Asst. Prof.-Sociology, Govt. Indira Gandhi College, Bori, Durg (C.G.)
3Asst. Prof. Sociology, Govt.V.Y.T.P.G. Autonomous College, Durg (C.G.)
Volume - 12,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2021
As we know land reforms on land acquisition is directly associated with different development. It aims to improve poor people access towards mean of social welfare. In fact India and Chhattisgarh state is not an exception the above rule and policies. For land reform and acquisition in Chhattisgarh. In this research paper, an attempt has been made to cover various land displacements in Chhattisgarh. This research paper has been prepared mainly on the basis of secondary data from it. Like other places, Chhattisgarh has also seen the following effects of land displacement, such as in social life, in children, in women, in employment, the opposite effect is seen. An attempt has been made to explain the impact of land displacement in Korba, Chhattisgarh, where the common life of the displaced people has been particularly affected.
Cite this article:
Hena Shmeem, A. N. Sharma, Suchitra Sharma. Socio-Economic Impact of Land Acquisition in Chhattisgarh. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2021; 12(4):251-3. doi: 10.52711/2321-5828.2021.00045
Hena Shmeem, A. N. Sharma, Suchitra Sharma. Socio-Economic Impact of Land Acquisition in Chhattisgarh. Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2021; 12(4):251-3. doi: 10.52711/2321-5828.2021.00045 Available on: https://rjhssonline.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-12-4-12
1. www.sustainuance.com dated 17.09.2013.
2. Raj, Parsuram (2000) “Development induced displacement in India” SARWATCH, Vol.-02(1).
3. Sharma, R.N. (2003) “Involuntary Displacement: A few Encounters” Economic and Political Weekly, March.
4. Ahmad, Masood (2018) “The Challenges before ‘The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition’”. Amity Journal of Management Research, 3(1), Pp.123-129.
5. Acquisition of Land for Development Project in India (2010), Published by Research Foundation for Governance in India.
6. Resettlement Plan, (2009). India: Chhattisgarh Road Connectivity Projrct, Government of Chhattisgarh for the Asian Development Bank.