Jagadeesha H., Mouneshwara Srinivasrao
Jagadeesha H.1, Dr. Mouneshwara Srinivasrao2
1Research Scholar, Tumkur University, Department of Political Science Government First Grade College Terakanambi, Gundlupettaluk, Chamarajnagar District.
2Assistant Professor of Political Science, University Arts College and Research Guide, Tumkur University, Tumakuru.
Volume - 11,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2020
E-Governance is a tool for the administration providing services and enhances the mutual interactions between the citizens, business and government of the state. Through Information, Communication and Technology, a people-friendly administration would be ensured by strengthening e-governance initiatives. Karnataka government launched Karnataka State Wide Area Network (KSWAN) by connecting offices across the state like Bhoomi, Khajane and other programs. This paper gives an insight of various e-governance initiatives of Karnataka state.
Cite this article:
Jagadeesha H., Mouneshwara Srinivasrao. E-Governance initiatives in Karnataka state. Res. J. Humanities and Social Sciences. 2020; 11(4):377-380. doi: 10.5958/2321-5828.2020.00061.3
1. Prabhu C S R. (2015) “E-governance concepts and case studies” PHI Learning private limited, Delhi. pp. 1-9
2. Minocha O.P (1998)., Good Governance, New Public Management Perspective, The Indian Journal of Public Administration, July-Sept., New Delhi.
3. Dr.S D yogaraju and Dr. Yoganarasimhachari K (2015) E-governance Intiatives in Karnataka State:A Note International Journal Of research in engineering, IT andsocial sciences ISSN 2250-0588,Volume 5, Issue 3, March2015
4. Dr. Pardeep Mittal and Amandeep Kaur (2013) e-governance - A challenge for India‖, IJARCET Vol. 2, Issue 3, pp. 1196-1199.
5. Meghashyam Athalye Shrinivas. (2013)-―e-Governance: issues and challenges, epitome: an online multidisplinary journal, volume 2, issue. 2.